A Place for Paramahansa Yogananda Devotees  

Go Back   A Place for Paramahansa Yogananda Devotees > Welcome > About the Board

Old 09-21-2011, 08:23 PM   #1
Delsol
Administrator

One Membership per Person Please

Please remember only ONE registration is allowed per person. Multiple IDs for the same person only creates confusion and sometimes hard feeling in an online community.

I only bring this up because recently I have seen the same person trying to register under various names, and thought perhaps not everyone is aware of the rule.

If anyone cannot remember their user name, or would like some kind of change made - just PM or e-mail me. I will be happy to address it when I can.

Members found to be purposefully misleading, pretending to be someone else when they already have a membership will, unfortunately, be blocked permanently.

Thank you for your understanding!
Old 09-22-2011, 05:44 AM   #2
ashok garekar

people suffering from "schizophrenia" ( split personality or multiple personality ) can be exempted from this rule,if they can produce a medical certificate verifying the unfortunate psychic debility !
Old 10-07-2011, 03:03 AM   #3
mccoy
supernal user

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashok garekar View Post
people suffering from "schizophrenia" ( split personality or multiple personality ) can be exempted from this rule,if they can produce a medical certificate verifying the unfortunate psychic debility !
reading the post title today it occurred to me that also people mastering the siddhi of bilocation or ubiquitousness might have an exemption from this rule
This world is ruled by invisibilities or ghosts: God the Father , Christ Consciousness, the seven Spirits before the throne of God; and Satan and his legion of evil powers - Paramhansa Yogananda, Man's Eternal Quest.
mccoy is offline   Reply With Quote