A Place for Paramahansa Yogananda Devotees  

Go Back   A Place for Paramahansa Yogananda Devotees > Welcome > Meet the Members

Old 04-18-2017, 10:24 PM   #1
tantra

Dear All

Dear All,

I am from Bangalore, India. I have started reading autobiography of yogi after the tamil movie "BABA (2002)". I haven't completed the book fully. But i was attracted by the gurus. All these years i have read partly.

Last week after an incident my intuition or some feeling from my inside said to learn Kriya yoga. Just next day morning i have enrolled for it. From there on presence Guru in my mind is constantly imbibed. Thank you for this great group.

tantra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 04:18 AM   #2
Delsol
Administrator

Welcome tantra! Thank you for sharing a bit of your story and joining the community. How wonderful for you to follow intuition and arrive at Yogananda's feet!

Old 04-19-2017, 11:18 AM   #3
tantra

Thank you Delsol!
tantra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 02:49 PM   #4
mccoy
supernal user

Hi Tantra, hope you can find some inspiration here, beyond the banter and ranting, which are part of this God-created dimension anyway!
This world is ruled by invisibilities or ghosts: God the Father , Christ Consciousness, the seven Spirits before the throne of God; and Satan and his legion of evil powers - Paramhansa Yogananda, Man's Eternal Quest.
mccoy is offline   Reply With Quote