A Place for Paramahansa Yogananda Devotees  

Go Back   A Place for Paramahansa Yogananda Devotees > Discussion Categories > Science!

Old 02-13-2017, 08:15 PM   #1
srz

Unification Hypothesis of God, Science and Aliens

A unification hypothesis that combines science, God, aliens so they don't conflict with one another but fit together. I came across this when I was in college when I read Christ Consciousness by a direct disciple of Yogananda and former SRF monastic Normal Paulsen. Similar to world brotherhood colonies, talk of brothers and sisters in the galaxy outside our planet has been largely or nearly completely avoided among SRF, but it is covered in some detail outside and recently entering popular broadcasts for the general public consumption.

Universal Spirit (God, Higher Consciousness or The Force in sci-fi minds), works within the world via attuned individual spirits to make things happen. Once a soul is spiritually advanced enough, he is led by the Spirit via power of intuition (we know in biblical terms as Christ Consciousness).

In the particular instance of our planet Earth, life was evolving and had come a long way in the form of homo erectus (predesor to humans). ETs, who had already fully evolved into human-like form on another planet, coming upon ours and finding life, mixed their genes, tinkering with to a degree via genetic engineering to speed up the evolutionary process, with the homo erectus that had already migrated to different parts of the world. This resulted in the "creation" of modern day humans (homo sapiens) of various races. Fossils of H. erectus show that the species lived in numerous locales across the globe, including South Africa, Kenya, Spain, China, and Java (Indonesia). Pumapunku is one place on the planet where this human creation is recorded by monolithic structures, the other place where the creation actually took place being the region of ancient Mesopotamia possibly Göbekli Tepe.

This hypothesis accounts for the "missing link" in the evolutionary fossil chain of humans that atheists and scientists fail to answer. God working thru evolved ETs (referred to as "gods" in the Old Testament) is the answer. Ancient Aliens (the show) argues for genetic engineering in the first season, but then goes off the rails and completely ignores possibility of God working within the process, and declares pretty much everything to be Aliens (insert meme with crazy standing hair guy here). That show becomes ridiculous (Bigfoot, insert anything mentioned in the Bible = Aliens) after initial arguments are presented and purely a profiteering endeaver.

Forward to more current times. I suspect benevolent aliens watch over events on Earth but try to keep out, save some chance of total self annihilation. They might use probes like orbs to remotely view activities as well. There are a variety of ETs and some may be more malevolent than others. Greys may have depleted their genetic variety and wish to take some from life found here (via abductions and cattle mutilations) to continue their existence. Some have crashed their spaceships and been recovered and in possession of military's black projects, hidden in mountain installations in the New Mexico/Area 51 vicinity.

I suspect they started a program of disinformation to mix the truth with fantasy/made up claims resulting in a mixed storyline. They have an alien(s) and spaceship(s) in possession they try to reverse engineer to improve military strength, and indirectly pass down aspects of technology in some commercial form to the general population (allegedly microchips and fiber optics according to this insider guy). At the same time, UFOs in general provide a convenient cover story for classified military aircraft or incorporating some alien technology that is sometimes spotted by the general public, like black triangular crafts for example.

Science, God, and aliens can all exist and work together in this theory. Granted there are philosophical and scientific arguments against the possibility of consciousness on its own.. the axiom "existence exists" by Objectivism for example. The closest scientific proof for God is ones own personal experience via yogic breath control methods in ones own mind laboratory.

edit: changed "Theory" to "Hypothesis"

Last edited by srz; 06-23-2017 at 05:01 PM.
srz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2017, 08:17 PM   #2
srz

Evolutionary history is quite complex and fossil records aren't complete (it would be nearly impossible to do so entirely). But generally it's pretty well understood. However, one argument for "some type of intervention" is the short timespan when modern man came about with distinct cranial formation. (from the book):

"Note: the almost vertical forehead, allowing much greater capacity for gray brain matter."

"For 3.5 million years mankind slowly evolved, from the first beings called Australopithecus, into forms slightly less primative, such as Homo erectus. Then, in 2 or 3 hundred thousand years, only 8.9% of that enormous time span, modern man called Homo sapiens, developed. The earliest forms of Homo sapiens appeared in archaic form, out of no where, his skull is different not only in cranial capacity but distinctively different in shape, rounded and fuller, and with less massive bones. There are no fossils showing a gradual development from earlier types, and if these bridging fossils do in fact exist, they should be easier to find than the remains of Australopithecus, or the other pre-humans, because of their more recent origin.

"Another astonishing fact is that only 70 thousand years ago Neanderthal man appeared (looks like 200-250 is most recent estimate on wiki). That is, 2 to 3 hundred thousand years after the more evolved Home sapiens appeared (1 to 2 then). Neanderthal man can easily be seen as the further natural evolution of Homo erectus."

The theory doesn't argue against evolutionary theory per say, as the "gods" that visited Earth had to evolve on another planet in the first place. The theory states that they helped accelerate human evolution on this planet. It also argues they came from a planet within our galaxy (the Annunaki mentioned in the Bible) that revolves around the Earth every 4,000 years (that's another separate debate).

As we know from AOY, Another thing regrading the Bible is the explanation that "The Tree of Life" is simply the central nervous system, as the "serpent" in the Garden of Adam and Eve is the coiled up sexual energy.

One can argue we are still evolving and there is no finished product. In this century and starting already we are going to see more fiddling with our own genes to create desired traits in offspring. Is it that of a stretch to think a race that had technology to travel to another planet was able to do the same? We share some 98-99% of DNA with the great apes, but that 1-2% difference makes all the difference between an ape and Einstein.

Last edited by srz; 06-04-2017 at 06:35 PM.
Old 02-13-2017, 08:22 PM   #3
srz

One of the most famous and credible whistle blowers on the subject of ET spaceship technology in possession of a black project military installation S4.

Bob Lazar **2015 International UFO Congress** A Few Short Clips

The original video Bob Lazar Explains Alien Craft Propulsion is by Warping Gravity

New witness to Lazar working in government as a scientist and not as a janitor as some skeptics argue.

Zeta Reticuli Aliens: Robert Lazar 4 Parts

Art Bell Interviews Bob Lazar, September 26, 1997

Area 51: Bob Lazar 2003 Interview With Art Bell

2009 Bob Lazar FULL interview with George Knapp, John Lear and Gene Huff

Bob Lazar 2014 Interview with George Knapp

The S4 facility in the mountainside about 10 miles south of "Area 51" where Lezar worked focuses on the alien ships and aim of reproducing the technology. There is another (underground) facility called dulce mesa in New Mexico which allegedly focuses on the biological and genetic study of aliens recovered, including genetic engineering and breeding experimentation.

One thing that Lazar states in both the 2014 and the OpenMinds interviews is that he was shown a candle that when placed close enough to the anti-gravity device of the alien ship, would freeze the candle flame in place! The emission of light and basically atom activity paused. This was the most fascinating and mind bending thing I've heard, and one ramification is theoretically in a way one can travel into the future after being in this pause mode for a certain amount of time. However I still don't buy the possibility of being able to travel back in time (thru some wormhole - you wouldn't survive) or a "stargate".

I think there are parts of these stories that are disinformation to muddle the waters and confuse, and to a degree effective. Some stuff by John Leer, though peppered with facts, is contaminated with disinformation. Lazar, his close associate and a friend, even thinks same. The guy talks about bases on the dark side of the moon, a hallow moon and aliens living in the core of the Earth and the Sun, Okay.

Going into the future via pausing time by distorting the space/time fabric is one thing, but the traveling back in time concept is really throwing me off and makes no sense. For example, it would imply, if possible, to create multiple timelines and thus multiple souls (bodies) in various dimensions all the same time (but still the same soul?!). Then you have complex conundrums where you go back and face your earlier self and Back to the Future type of stuff.

I got to thinking of any references to such phenomena in the AOY or The Holy Science (the powers that come with Self-mastery). PY mentions somewhere that a yogi materialized another body, so as to work out his karma faster(!?). I think it's in the AOY, but haven't checked that part in a long time. But even then, it would be a soul working out his karma within the same timeline.

Last edited by srz; 02-21-2017 at 10:18 PM.
Old 02-14-2017, 10:27 PM   #4
srz

Google maps
Old 02-15-2017, 12:40 PM   #5
srz

Genetic engineering and tweaking "editing" of our genome is becoming a reality.

https://futurism.com/u-s-scientists-...human-embryos/
Old 02-18-2017, 06:27 PM   #6
srz

A description of a captured alien UFO and explanation of its propulsion system by former physicist

Old 02-18-2017, 09:28 PM   #7
srz

BobLezar.com

Last edited by srz; 02-22-2017 at 04:55 PM.
Old 02-18-2017, 09:42 PM   #8
srz

Bob explains how the right isotope of newly confirmed element 115 would be required to fall into the "island of stability" to be used as fuel in the alleged alien craft he worked on at S4.

Last edited by srz; 02-20-2017 at 01:08 PM.
Old 02-19-2017, 03:52 AM   #9
mccoy
supernal user

All very interesting stuff, although, as you know well, that may totally be fruit of prolific fantasy, since there is no way we can know the truth, apparently.

There are sci-fi book authors with immense fantasy who create their own future realities with an impressive coherence and attention to detail. Some of'em are astronomists or physicists. Yet that's fiction, although I can testify that some of that fiction at times may become true.
This world is ruled by invisibilities or ghosts: God the Father , Christ Consciousness, the seven Spirits before the throne of God; and Satan and his legion of evil powers - Paramhansa Yogananda, Man's Eternal Quest.
mccoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 02:50 PM   #10
pachiaammos

srz

Where in the Bible are the Annunaki mentioned, please?
pachiaammos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 12:34 AM   #11
srz

Connections in this Unification Theory

Quote:
Originally Posted by pachiaammos View Post
Where in the Bible are the Annunaki mentioned, please?
They are not mentioned by name but a direct connection is made with The Book of Enoch and the Book of Genesis. The Book of Enoch is left out of the Bible (when it should not have been) but they undermine the church authority and interpretation! So of course they were burned if possible like in South America or left out if on tablets like in ancient Mesopotamia!

"When Jared had lived 162 years, he became the father of Enoch." -Genesis 5:18

"The Nephilim (Giants - Children of Annunaki and daughters of men) were on the earth in those days--and also afterward--when the sons of God went to the daughters of humans and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown." -Genesis 6:4

It's actually Sumerian tablets that mention Anunnaki by name and their story parallels that of the Adam and Eve story in the Bible. There was allegedly (how I'm understanding this complex history) at least two places where the "creation of man" took place, one in South America creating the original 4 races of man earlier in history. But then again more recently around 8000 BC in the area that is Iraq/Iran/ancient Mesopotamia, this is the Adam and Eve of the Bible.

"The book of Enoch is a book that's not included in the Bible but why? It could be that these texts go against what the Church has been telling us, wants us to believe."

"What we've seen is that these two ancient texts seem to meld into each other perfectly. But it goes even deeper than that with the Annunaki.

"The scripture that is of the main importance is (Genesis 5:18). Within this text you'll find Enoch who fathered Methuselah, who fathered Lamech, who fathered Noah. This is within the holy Bible and directly correlates with the two texts The Book of Enoch and the Sumerian tablets."

More found here on Annunaki in the bible (won't let me copy and paste)

And this - Who created the Anunnaki?

Remains of a 'Giant' Discovered Alongside Ancient Treasure Trove in Iran

There are a lot of connections in this Unification Theory. Lets just go over some of them.
  • Yogananda himself states there are many intelligent beings scattered all over the universe (paraphrasing from one audio lecture).
  • There's a missing link in the fossils (or at least not complete records of evolution of man). Evolutionists will argue it's enough, but that is debatable and tables are now turned on them and their theory.
  • There existed holy texts in S. America about creation of man (that were burned by the Catholic missionaries when coming in contact with the natives).
  • There are Sumarian tablets and Book of Enoch that directly speak about creation of man in Eden.
  • Norman Paulsen and others claim to have contact with ETs.
  • Bob Lazar claims to have been working on a black project in 1988/1989 reverse engineering alien spaceships that travel using anti-gravity technology. As part of the project he was briefed on the full scope of the project. If there's alien spaceships, there's pilots of ships or aliens, simple logic. He was presented with information that said ETs have been visiting Earth for hundreds of thousands of years (humans start appearing around 400-450k years ago). They have tweaked human genes at least 65 times in that time frame.

There appears to be a number of different ETs from various star systems in the universe that have made contact with Earth at some point in history. The most common ones that Norman talks that were highly spiritually evolved called "the Builders" and were human-like also called "Nordics" from the Pleiades star system. They were involved in the earlier creation of the original four races and early first civilization on Earth on an ancient continent called Mu in the Pacific before it was destroyed in some catastrophic invasion by fallen Builders.

The Annunaki apparently are from our own galaxy on the proposed 10th planet (now that Pluto is demoted it's 9th). This planet swings around Earth every 3,600 years it is claimed by some. Actually I checked NASAs word on the subject and they do in fact theorize another planet exists in our system but has not been detected. Though they estimate its orbit is (not circular like the other planets) and swings by our Sun every 20 thousand years.

Hypothetical Planet X Overview Timeline by NASA

The types of ETs and the corresponding types of ships used to travel I don't know from reading all this info on this subject. Paulsen mentions The Builders using some crafts that were anti-gravity but relied on vibration and light, alluding to some type of symbiotic relationship with the craft. Then there are crafts the Annunaki traveled in that he mentions in his book were nuclear powered instead. Finally we are faced with Bob Lazar's account of working on the anti gravity crafts piloted by these greys or aliens from a dual star system Zeta Recticula. These are fueled by Anti Matter derived from a stable version of element 114/115.

I've never looked into the "reptilian" aliens. From what I'm reading now they come from another dimension altogether. More on these . Though Paulsen's quest for the Self is filled with tribulations and battling dark entities.. these seem to fit into that storyline. "They also derive energy from human suffering, so it is well within their interests that we wage war, engage in animal creuly, and so on". I think of the show V when I hear about it and frankly grosses me out and not take seriously. Just check out the list of alleged reptilians! Seems ridiculous to me and one aspect of the alien theory that I don't buy into. There are people and aspects within the Ancient Alien theory that I don't take seriously. It might be fantasy or disinformation or just fueled by a profit motive. But also truth is stranger then fiction they say.

Interestingly I came across this earlier whistleblower of Area 51 (1971) who talks about Symbiotic Technology he encountered himself.

Last edited by srz; 02-21-2017 at 08:33 PM.
Old 02-21-2017, 02:38 AM   #12
srz

CIA Agent Confession about Aliens & UFO's

This former insiders and CIA agents deathbead (or close to death) confessions claim a whole bunch of things that we have no way of verifying.

At this point, I've come far in the alien theory and connection to S4 facility, but the guys in this super secret "Majestic Clearance" like 12 of them, are going beyond any scope of being positive what they say is real without some hard evidence. According to these guys, people have been murdered, and in the know political leaders started with Eisenhower (with the Roswell incident), then up to recent times Dick Cheney. I consider Dick Cheney one of the most cold hearted/evil people on the planet. So that is really some scary situation if he's in the inside of these top secret projects, then I definitely call for disclosure because the individuals involved are extremely low ethical standard.

Last edited by srz; 03-06-2017 at 02:37 PM.
Old 02-21-2017, 01:47 PM   #13
srz

Michio KaKu Art Bell Interview

Project Looking Glass, which involves looking back in time and teleportation, is consistent with what Bob Lezar mentioned in his account as one of the projects being worked on, though he had no part of. The possibility of teleportation sounds absurd, but I'm listening to professor physicist Michio KaKu on Art Bell talk about how they are teleporting electrons and even atoms in labs. It's a first step.

"(another scientist).. believes quantum theory proves cosmic consciousness" -Prof. Michio Kaku

If we go down the list of "siddhis" or occult powers of the yogi masters, they are pretty incredible and unbelievable themselves! (read in The Holy Science below) So maybe there are similar laws being manipulated and become under control, but with an individual on one hand from within, and with technology on the other hand from outside, just a thought.

"Maharloka, the place of Magnet (Atom), is the Brahmarandhra or Dasamadwara, the door between two creations, material and spiritual. When Ego, the son of man, comes to the door, he comprehends the Spiritual Light and becomes babtized therein. And passing through this door he comes above the ideational creation of Darkness, Maya, and entering into the spiritual world, receives the true Light and becomes the Son of God. Thus man, being the Son of God, overcomes all bondage of Darkness, Maya, and becomes possessed of all aiswaryas, the ascetic majesties. These aiswaryas are of eight sorts:

Anima, power of making one's body or anything else as small as he likes, even as tiny as an atom, anu... " and so on.

"Verily verily, I say unto you, he that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father."

-Sri Yukteswar Page 94, The Holy Science 1990 edition

Last edited by srz; 02-21-2017 at 08:42 PM.
Old 02-21-2017, 11:59 PM   #14
srz

Otherhand.org and Ancientaliensdebunked.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by mccoy View Post
All very interesting stuff, although, as you know well, that may totally be fruit of prolific fantasy, since there is no way we can know the truth, apparently.

There are sci-fi book authors with immense fantasy who create their own future realities with an impressive coherence and attention to detail. Some of'em are astronomists or physicists. Yet that's fiction, although I can testify that some of that fiction at times may become true.
Yes there are people with a prolific fantasy, and combined sometimes with intent to scam and defraud, like in the case of Ron Hubbard's Scientology. This is one of the most egregious scams that somehow still operates as a religious institution (in the USA at least, banned in some parts of the world like Germany). Other times they may be just mistaken. In late 1990s/early 2000s David Sereda used NASA footage to give an extremely detailed theory on these UFOs seen in the footage. A show investigating UFO sightings successfully demonstrated these objects can be duplicated as some debris in front of the camera, thus successfully debunking this central aspect of his very detailed theory. Bob Lazar on the other hand, has turned down offers to make a movie and related business ventures.

I recently looked into strong debunking efforts made of Bob Lazar's story and Ancient Aliens theory in general. I found this one guy Tom's blog (who has a masters degree in physics) he finished in 1997 after extensive investigation where he concludes "Lazar is lying through his teeth!!"

btw I've never looked so extensively into this subject as much as this week with this thread. This has turned into sort of a blog of sorts for me to summarize and come to some conclusions on a very complex subject.

Bob Lezar Corner

Some Final Thoughts, Musings and Ruminations

The Lazar Synopsis by Gene Huff

Lazar Flaws – Theories

I corresponded with the author Tom this week. Here are some excerpts.
Hello Tom,

I am one of those who is looking over Lazar's incredible story and stumbled upon your blog recently. Thank you so much for this extensive review and providing even more details. I like to see various and opposing views, and you certainly did provide.

Have you followed any new developments in the case? You concluded that he worked there in a limited capacity as a technician. Allegedly a new witness to Lazar working at Area 51 verifies he had worked there in fact and not as a janitor as some skeptics argue. New Bob Lazar Discovery - Open Minds UFO Report

There is an aspect I didn't see covered as much in the Lazar Corner blog, and that's Edward Teller and relationship with Lazar. According to Lazar's interviews with Bell (1997, 2003) and Knapp (2009, 2014), Lazar suspects that Doctor Teller was the head scientist of the entire secret alien program. And it was him that helped him get the job there. You kept referencing he's not really a physicist and only plays one on TV etc, he himself states there are countless people who are smarter than himself and more qualified than him. Despite overstating his schooling credentials, he suspects that Teller chose him due to being someone exactly for that quality of someone who can think "out of the box". If you watch the video of Teller being asked about if he personally knew Bob Lazar and if there was some relationship, his non-reply is very telling "I would shut up. I would sit still." That is really telling don't you think? If I didn't know someone and they asked me if I did know them or had some relationship with I would simply say I don't know that guy. Who says "I would shut up. I would sit still."? Really. So one of the most pre-eminent physicist of our time, father of the H-bomb, refuses to flat out dismiss knowing personally the great UFO Guy Bob Lazar.

You offer a whole spectrum of possibilities with the particle beam theory being the best explanation of the UFO phenomenon observed..

My conclusion thus far from hearing all the interviews with Lazar (the one hand) and then reading your blog almost entirely (on the other hand) I think you just can't handle the slick Zeta Recticulan technology that's mind-****ing your physics world. If a civilization had 1,000 more years, 10,000, million, billion... to research laws of physics, they are going to know more, a lot more, about all the sciences and their applications than we are currently, even with a Masters degree or PhD like yourself possess (now?). Not a knock on that just relatively speaking!

Part of his reply..
You must keep in mind that most (all?) of what you read on my blog is VERY old. I mostly keep it around for historical reference and occasionally Lazar questions still come up.

I don't poke around his story any longer as I am completely satisfied no aliens or saucers were involved (which was why I was looking into it in the first place).

My best take on it is that Lazar was employed in a very limited way at Area 51 as some sort of contract employee, perhaps to repair radiation monitors, which was his gig. While there he became aware of the particle beam testing and thought it would be a good spoof to pull on John Lear to show him "flying saucers", as well as Huff and Lazar's other friends. As we all know, things got out of hand and Lazar decided to ride the publicity thing. As long as he didn't say what the glowing thingy's really were, he was fairly safe from government prosecution. Although the Feds did come after him to try and intimidate him into shutting up. But since he wasn't revealing any classified info, there wasn't anything the Feds could do. I don't think Lazar shared the truth with his friends and they believed him. I suspect, on nothing more than a hunch, that Lazar finally leveled with Huff just as Lazar left Las Vegas to relocate to New Mexico. But again, that last part is just a feeling I have.

My reply..
Tom, thanks for the reply.

Yeah Dr Teller refuses to answer his relationship with Bob Lazar on camera. This maybe was near the time before his death around 2003 and after you finished your blog research on the subject in 1997 looks like.

Not that this is some conclusive evidence, but I think points in favor of Lazar's story. He was called by Dr Teller and directed to someone else to get the gig. After he gets the gig of a lifetime, and even it was only the particle beam research (still really nice gig) he decides "hey this is a great time to pull a prank on my friends, get fired from this sweet gig, have agents follow me around and be known as the UFO guy for the rest of my life answering questions while I make no money from any of it!"

I don't just buy that theory at all.

Interestingly, if you listen to a recent 2014 interview with Knapp when they were confirming the element 115, he goes on how he regrets going public about it because he sees how reactionary people are and most are morons when it comes to dealing with this (paraphrasing). He says now he would have rather stayed in the program and learned more. They allegedly had given him a 6 month to 9 month period break from the program (as his personal life was not stable/wife found to be cheating on him). That's a lot going on at one time. He just decided to take matters into own hands in case something happens to him people will know, so he claims.

Last edited by srz; 02-22-2017 at 01:34 PM.
Old 02-22-2017, 11:56 PM   #15
srz

SIRIUS: from Dr. Steven Greer

I've heard about Dr. Steven Greer for a long time, but never watched any of his lectures. His group promotes positive close encounters of the 5th kind, deliberate human contact with ETs using methods or raising one's vibration by meditation and other means. The other side of the mission is to expose "the greatest secret in human history" the super-secret and illegal unacknowledged special access projects (USAPs) that deal with the UFO/ET issue.

I don't know how credible this is as I've never participated in this endeaver, but they show video evidence many times over.

Old 02-25-2017, 10:59 PM   #16
srz

Triangular Crafts

Edgar Fouche - TR-3B Full 1998 presentation

In this 1998 presentation Edgar Fouche discloses the most widely seen and recent "UFO sightings".. over Belgium early 1990s and the famous Arizona sighting.

There is Area 51 at Groom Lake NV where he worked, then there is the S4 facility which is the one where Lazar worked on alien ships to try to reverse engineer the technology. Ed didn't work at S4 and main source is someone close to him that died and supplied by his father. It's important part of the whole UFO phenomenon because it most clearly explains the "Triangular Crafts" that have been seen by thousands of people and recorded.

There are other facilities in Utah Dugway Proving Ground (man made tech based on alien tech) and New Mexico and Arizona (biological focus), but the S4 site seems to be the source of the alien technology reverse engineering program where they are located. Everything is compartmentalized so no one employee has all the knowledge of the entire scope of the program (save some few on the very top). I guess the upside is, if Russian or foreign agents kidnapped an employee he won't be able to reveal everything. The downside is that as Lazar said, scientific research doesn't advance without free flow of communication.

According to Fouche these crafts are the military's best attempt (or one of) to re-engineer some of the alien technology, they are nuclear powered and uses some magnetic field disrupter to reduce weight by 89%.

This does not use anti-gravity tech Lazar was working on that was anti-matter/matter fueled by some stable element 114/115 and warped the time/space fabric around it.

The Arizona Lights display an interesting pattern of psychological tactics and deception as part of their program. There was initial sightings of the Triangular Craft, but then they used standard fighter jets to drop light flares in the shape of a triangular craft, which diverted attention away from the initial sighting. There is a pattern of showing something that is fake but very similar, next to the real thing, which makes it confusing to discern what is what. Another example, an allegedly real alien interview video was released, this was followed by a fake autopsy video. Some ex-CIA agents did authentic deathbed confessions, this is followed by a fake confession that included disinformation. In Roswell 1947, when allegedly the original "saucers" crashed and were recovered, there was also really some weather balloons that used new type of aluminum tin foil that looked like from another world. Very clever.

Last edited by srz; 02-26-2017 at 09:25 PM.
Old 02-26-2017, 04:02 AM   #17
brock

TL;DR

Forgive me for that. Have you read Leslie Kean's book?
brock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2017, 01:43 PM   #18
srz

Quote:
Originally Posted by brock View Post
TL;DR

Forgive me for that. Have you read Leslie Kean's book?
No. I've never heard of her. I'm just watching the testimonials found on youtube. With this thread I'm trying to piece it all together, sort of a blog. Actually if you watched all the videos I posted here they are each half hour to 2 hours long, so you'd need a full week to get the full version. My summaries are a medium version. Let me give you the shortest meme version for millennials - Unification theory of these:

Last edited by srz; 02-27-2017 at 11:53 AM.
Old 02-26-2017, 02:02 PM   #19
srz

Dr Steven Greer Question/Answer and Point Zero Energy

This is a good Q & A covering what Dr Steven Greer has learned studying the subject for a couple decades and in the forefront for Disclosure.

Exclusive Interview by Jean-Noel Bassior

Has the government concealed E.T. vehicles and bodies?
They have several dozen extraterrestrial vehicles and dozens of deceased [E.T.] life-forms of various races. Some are stored in an underground facility near Fort Huachuca in Arizona.

Are secret programs developing E.T. technology?
Yes. We can prove, through the testimony of dozens of witnesses, that there have been covert programs that have studied and figured out the energy and propulsion systems behind UFOs. We’re talking about a whole new type of physics that would enable humans to generate energy from what’s called the “quantum vacuum.”

How does this energy work?
There’s a baseline level of energy that’s in all the space around us — not outer space, but the space in this room. It’s estimated that every cubic centimeter of space here has enough energy to run the entire Earth for a day. This can be tapped. Some scientists are trying to fabricate motors that extract energy from the quantum vacuum, the energy that surrounds us.

You mean the space between atoms?
Correct. The “zero point” energy. I’ve actually seen one of these [devices] working. Of course, the inventor has been threatened. Dr. Eugene Mallove, who was murdered in May [2004], and I were working on this. I’m carrying it forward, but it’s high-risk. [for more on Dr. Mallove and cold-fusion technology, check out PureEnergySystems.com.]

How close are we to harnessing this energy?
We’re fairly close. There are people with “proof of principle” things, but no products for sale yet. Right now we’re working with an inventor who has created energy from this quantum vacuum in the hundreds of watts range — enough to run several things in your home. We can also demonstrate the antigravity effects of high-voltage systems under certain controlled experiments.

An electronic field makes something fairly weightless. We’re working with a man who’s done very advanced antigravity work. The colonel who classified it is willing to declassify it for us to take forward.

You’ve made an object weightless?
We’ve seen this done in a lab. The techniques for tapping this energy have already been fully developed within rogue and covert programs. Lockheed Skunkworks has enormous ships zipping around that are [powered by] antigravity. A lot of the UFOs sighted in the high desert of California and Utah are actually manmade prototypes.

Does our tax money support these secret programs, or are they privately funded?
Both. There’s private, corporate funding as well as what’s called “black budget” sources. I met with Senator Robert C. Byrd’s staff in 1994. His senior investigator and chief counsel for the Senate Appropriations Committee, for which he was chairman at the time, told me that this stuff was real, [but that] they could not penetrate this black world dealing with UFOs. At that time between $40 billion and $100 billion a year was going into these projects, and they could not trace the money.

Why are these programs kept secret?
Fossil fuel and the nuclear power industries would be made redundant by these technologies that very elegantly extract energy from the quantum vacuum, or “zero point” energy field. We have a $7 trillion part of the world economy dealing with fossil fuels and conventional transportation. If this information comes out – aside from people realizing that we’re not alone in the universe – they’ll quickly see that we don’t need oil, coal or central utilities. It’s all about maintaining the homeostasis and status quo of the world macro-economic and power dynamic.
How would zero-point energy transform the global economy?
It would replace everything. You wouldn’t need oil, but the $30 trillion-a-year global economy would quickly grow to $200 trillion because there’d be clean, sustainable energy, and manufacturing and transportation would be very inexpensive. Eighty percent of the world’s population lives in amazing poverty, and it would lift that. It would revolutionize the planet. People talk about the “peace dividend,” but it’s time for a “space dividend.”

Who’s hiding these advanced energy systems from the public?
The entity that runs this stuff is the world’s largested RICO [Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organization]. They used to be called MJ – Majestic – 12 – but the last term I heard was PI-40. It’s not one society. There are sweeping conspiracy theories about the Masons, Bilderbergers, Trilateral Commission and Counsel of Foreign Relations. I know people in all these entities, and most of them couldn’t find their ass in a well-lighted room. It’s much more prosaic and nuanced than that.

Why do they feel threatened?
It would decentralize power. Right now the centralized financial and oil system is so integrated with the way the world runs. We have testimony about what the agenda is from people who’ve been on the inside.

Who’s in this covert group?
There’s a committee of 200 to 300 people who are on the policy board for this issue. Admiral Bobby Ray Inman, who went from head of the National Security Agency to the board of SAIC – which is one of the crown jewels of this covert entity – is a member. So is Admiral Harry Trane. George Bush Sr., Cheney and Rumsfeld are involved, as is the Liechtenstein banking family. The Mormon corporate empire has an enormous interest in this subject; they have much more power than the White house or the Pentagon over this issue. And there are secret cells withing the Vatican.

Have you met with any of these people?
There are factions within this group, and I’ve met with some of the “good guys.” People think that it’s a monolithic conspiracy, but they’re wrong. About 40% to 50% of people involved in these supersecret projects want this stuff out. They know we’re running out of oil, China is industrializing, and the polar ice caps are melting. And they know that if this [advanced E.T. technology] was announced today, it would take ten to 20 years to get it into widespread application to avert an economic, strategic, geopolitical and environmental catastrophe. They see that and want to fix it, but they’re still a minority. They’re more enlightened, but it’s the ruthless ones who rule.

Was CIA Director William Colby involved at some point? Was his “accidental” death in 1996 connected to your work?
Bill Colby was defecting from the supersecret group, and he was assassinated because he was going to transfer some hard technologies – operating devices – and $50 million in funding to us. He knew that with my kind of willpower and connections, I would have gotten that out to the world. He was found floating down the Potomac River the week he was going to meet with my closest friend.

They made an example of him.
In fact, Colby’s best friend, a colonel who set up the meeting, said it was absolutely a hit. Even his wife said on CNN, “You know, it was strange, because he would never go out canoeing in a flooded, rain-swollen Potomac River at night and leave the house open and the coffeemaker and the computer on. That’s not like Bill Colby at all.”

I thought is sounded really impossible. One of Normal Paulsen's friends and former SRF head of monks allegedly built a working prototype of a "free energy" machine but that's where it stopped. Here Tom Bearden explains in more detail why it's in this position of ridicule instead of being used for benefit of the world. Hint: Because it's impossible is not the answer.

Last edited by srz; 02-27-2017 at 11:57 AM.
Old 02-26-2017, 06:44 PM   #20
brock

Maybe you can take a trip out to Eceti ranch. They claim to be a kind of embassy to the stars out there. Their vibrations are so high, apparently, the aliums can't stay away.

Well, I'll get outta you're way and let you do your blogging. I've got millenial things to be going anyway.
brock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2017, 08:51 PM   #21
srz

Quote:
Originally Posted by brock View Post
Maybe you can take a trip out to Eceti ranch. They claim to be a kind of embassy to the stars out there. Their vibrations are so high, apparently, the aliums can't stay away.

Well, I'll get outta you're way and let you do your blogging. I've got millenial things to be going anyway.
Actually there's an app for that. It is a chapter in the whole story so why should it be completely ignored? What makes the subject fascinating and important is the potential technology and how it will/can shape our civilization in the fullness of the new age Dwapara.

However "Finding God is the funeral of all sorrows" is the priority not contacting ETs or UFOs!

Last edited by srz; 02-27-2017 at 12:04 PM.
Old 03-04-2017, 01:29 AM   #22
srz

Alien Interview 1997

A mysterious guy going by the name of "Victor" allegedly smuggled some raw video data of a EBE (extraterrestrial biological entity). There's been many really fake looking videos (famous Autopsy one) claiming such a thing on the internet, but as of now this still is the only one that I've seen that might be real.

Plot Twist: Ufologists and Victor even surmises these small EBEs are actually more like androids -manufactured by the grey alien faction- and only biological to a degree, like we send out robots to inspect or probe Mars.

But who is this Victor?

Some say Victor is the wolfman, but seriously he seems to verify and complete Lazar's account of actually being in and working on a space craft that fits pilots of that size. In the "11 years later" interview with Victor and two hour show he was on with Art Bell, the matching tie, orange colored walls and general appearance all match Victor with Robert Dean, yes. They both show sympathy towards that EBE. They also both talk of an imminent world event. Nibiru? Yogananda prophesied a "world crisis" of sorts in one account.

However, apart from both knowing a lot about EBEs if you listen to how each talk they don't match. Dean stresses belief and contact with spiritually advanced human-like aliens from Pleiades. How they had part in engineering humans, and how they are family and have a more positive connection our planet. Victor is very atheist and says he doesn't even believe in Pleiades type aliens. Dean talks in a calm organized tone. Victor talks in more erratic and nervous tone. Also, the tie style is very common.

Looks like Victor was last heard in 2008. S4 would have very few number of people involved, if he smuggled the digital info out when "an opportunity presented itself" as he claimed, they could deduce who Victor is. I guess he could be a security officer or someone who visited they facility briefly, still they would be able to track him down, so I don't know why the anonymity. Lazar came out and he's still around. Initially I want to seriously consider it's Dean, but the things they say don't really match up.

Last edited by srz; 03-04-2017 at 09:19 PM.
Old 03-06-2017, 02:07 PM   #23
srz

The Underdogs of New Energy

The patent office is like it's own narrow minded religion, they can't think outside of the box. They don't care if an inventor's idea works or is novel, if it doesn't fit with their scientific framework, it is a hoax. What is this, are we still living in the Dark Ages?

Last edited by srz; 03-06-2017 at 02:34 PM.
Old 03-06-2017, 02:46 PM   #24
srz

Technology from Extraterrestrials

Bob Lazar's account from 1989 attempting to reverse engineer alien crafts within a super secret installation tells us that they were not able to make the progress they would want. The compartmentalized nature of the projects wasn't conductive to making scientific progress.

So what appears to be happening is that they have decided to get help from private industries, while keeping the source of their technology secret, so both benefit.

Old 03-06-2017, 03:10 PM   #25
lotuspath
Hay hari Sundara

Secret space programs

I have this on kindle and read it about 2 months ago. I have been reading through it again recently. Interesting material.

IMG_3314.jpg
Old 03-06-2017, 03:24 PM   #26
srz

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotuspath View Post
I have this on kindle and read it about 2 months ago. I have been reading through it again recently. Interesting material.

Attachment 2907
Oh yeah, how was that? Funny I just purchased this book today, only my 3rd kindle book and first ET related. I'm more interested in the remote viewing aspect of it.

Penetration - the Question of Extraterrestrial and Human Telepathy
Old 03-06-2017, 05:21 PM   #27
srz

Political positions on the UFO subject

Republican voter base with more narrow minded religious beliefs tend to be behind the times in the field of science, preventing progress. Would alien disclosure have a more negative effect on Republican voters due to this? A large portion of Republican base is Christian conservative, and you don't want to disrupt that. Ex CIA insider George H. W Bush would know a lot but maybe not all. War business mongrel Dick Cheney is said to know even more or everything on the black projects (by several ufologists). GWB might know to a degree, but he was mostly Dick Cheney's puppet who pulled the strings.

There is further incentive for Republican presidents to not reveal the black projects due to it being an entire package, not just aliens, but the technology and alternative energy to oil, and the economic ramifications associated with disclosure. Democratic presidents like Carter or Clinton allegedly were totally kept out of the loop because it was feared they would likely tell the public. Robert Kennedy was murdered. It's possible a portion of the population might go bat **** crazy on either side of the political spectrum, but mainly they cannot talk about it because it would be a threat to their position of power within the petrodollar economic framework. Guy in the 2nd video above estimates about 10% of our budget pays for these projects. With the petrodollar scheme in place, they have a blank check yearly so it's financially advantageous for their industry to keep it that way.

There's a catch 22 of sorts in place. We have this petrodollar set up which relies on trading of oil to help prop up the dollar value no matter how much is printed. Oil is protected by the military presence on foreign lands as well as invading nations to take out dictators like Gadhafi or Hussain who decide to no longer trade in USD. Terrorists or enemies are good and necessary to keep the blank checks coming and military defense budget growing. The business of war is in an optimal position to prosper in short term: print unlimited dollars for wars (defense budget) that in turn keeps the value of dollar from falling. Alternative energy that would do away with need for fossil fuels would cause a total collapse of the house of cards? Jesus said to build your house on a rock not on sand. This is quicksand. Zero point energy is maybe more like the rock.

Trump is pro fossil fuels, but he would tweet everything the next day. So he is not likely get informed on any of the black projects.

Harry S. Truman got in on the subject and maybe last President to be fully in on it. Allegedly it was a bit shocking for him to discover. An anonymous witness claimed that when President Eisenhower found that he could not obtain information about alien related projects at a facility near Area 51 called S-4, he warned that he would authorize a military invasion of the facility if his request continued to be ignored. In his Farewell Address to the Nation on January 17, 1961, the president warned, "In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist."

I think at the time, with the threat of the Soviet Union and godless materialism, there was legitimate grounds to keep such projects above top secret. But now in 2017 the very act of withholding such potential technology like zero point energy, actively creates and magnifies the petrodollar scheme, now benefits only the military industrial complex and helps pollute the planet. The bad guy terrorists in the middle east mostly have issue with US being on their land and aiding Israel. Dr Steven Greer estimates such an energy source transition would need at least a 15 year time period.

The technology suppressed is not limited to that derived from ET related reverse engineering projects. Scientists from Nikola Tesla to untold many independent inventors today have had their work suppressed or been murdered.

'Military Industrial Complex' WARNING

Last edited by srz; 03-06-2017 at 09:03 PM.
Old 03-11-2017, 02:42 PM   #28
lotuspath
Hay hari Sundara

The material is interesting and goes along with research I have done in the past. The free energy and anti gravity technologies have been around for decades but have been deliberately withheld from most of the Earth's population (above ground I should add).

The book talks about coming disclosure and a near future Star Trek civilization that we will evolve into. I remember in the 1990's, Brother Dharmananda talking about how we are in a larger descending cycle. 24,000 years ago at this point he said the earth had already progressed to free energy anti gravitic technologies and was more akin to a Star Trek civilization. So, this current early dwapara was darker than the last etc etc.

Also, I came across material that President Reagan in 1980 was briefed about ET contacts and deals with various govts., high technologies etc. Maybe Trump has already received a briefing like this or maybe not, who knows? I did notice in a speech he recently gave he mentioned visiting other planets. Hopefully we can get a tangible disclosure that can be applied in the real world with the technologies already in existence from the secret programs. In the meantime keep practicing yoga. 😊

To clarify for those who may not be aware and according to the rishis: We are in a ascending solar planetary cycle of Dwapara yuga and a larger Universal cycle that is currently in descending Kali Yuga. The larger one deals in millions of years versus the solar one witch takes 24,000 years to complete. It is all interrelated. Example: The next dwapara ascending 24,000 years from now will be a bit darker than our current one. This will continue until it reached it's lowest point and begins an ascension. After so many millions and billions of years and cycles this current universe will go dormant. And the cycles repeat over and over. " Age of Brahma ".

Last edited by lotuspath; 03-12-2017 at 04:59 PM.
lotuspath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2017, 01:23 PM   #29
yogagirl

Oh, that's interesting, Lotuspath. I'm rereading Sri Yukteswar's 'Science of Religion' at the 'mo. Where can I get more info about this bigger cycle, not just the Brahma day of 24000 years...
All is not quite so 'golden' for the future of humanity, then...
yogagirl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2017, 04:54 PM   #30
lotuspath
Hay hari Sundara

Hi yogagirl, yes, it is interesting how the cycles evolve. Larger cycle information can be found in God talks with Arjuna, SRF. Pages 447, 448, 734,735,736,737. which briefly discuss the larger cycles. A bit more information can be found in : "The Divine Romance",SRF, in a small excerpt pertaining to the Universe being in a descending cycle and specifically Kali at this time. I don't have that book anymore as it was lost, but it was an older edition. SRF has not published much on this matter. Perhaps other sources can provide more information. There is also a footnote in Autobiography of a Yogi that mentions the larger cycles and that our present age is currently within a Kali part of the Universal cycle. There are those who still differ with Sri Yukteswar and adhere to the mathematical error model of the exceedingly long Solar Yuga ages, and that we are currently in a Kali Yuga. The Universe is Kali presently, but the Solar system is Dwapara at this time to clarify. This is the model of Sri Yukteswar after he discovered the mathematical errors from the dark ages and corrected them.

It would seem to be apparent that the most potent cycle for us is the 24,000 one, and this is the cycle Sri Yukteswar wrote about. Since we are in a ascending one this is good news. One can only imagine a Satya Yuga universe and Satya Yuga solar system combined. It must literally be a kind of "heaven on earth".

Yogananda pointed out that there are many universes. Logically, they must also be in various stages of evolution. The lifespan of a Universe: 314 trillion plus years. "One age of Brahma".

For those of you just browsing or are not logged inn and cannot see the image of the book I mentioned earlier here is the title: "Insiders Reveal Secret Space Programs and Extraterrestrial Alliances", by: Michael Salla, Phd.

Last edited by lotuspath; 03-15-2017 at 10:29 AM.
lotuspath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 10:17 PM   #31
srz

Lotuspath, I noticed your location on avatar is "Mudball, Kali Yuga", Ha! so it looks like it's a subject that you're very familiar with. I didn't know we are in descending direction in the bigger clock. Thanks for the insight.

"The lifespan of a Universe: 314 trillion plus years. "One age of Brahma"." Scientists estimate the "Big Bang" or beginning of our universe was about 14 billion years go.. so that would mean we are still very early in the one day of Brahma? What happens then when the day ends, there is a Big Crunch?

From my reading on the issue of the black projects aspect of the military industrial complex, it's a "need to know" thing for any new President that's not in on it already. Steven Greer's approach was to get a large group of people to come out and ask for disclosure on these projects as they are being paid by tax dollars, and they all get to a wall where it's "need to know" and they don't need to know, end of investigation. It is unconstitutional and illegal. The American flag seen used is upside down. In above reply I explored witch political party Disclosure would be more damaging, and I theorize it's easily the Republican party going by several factors.

I drive some distances on the weekends and got tired of listening how much I can save on switching to Geico, how much Flo can save me and how the contract negotiations are going for the local sports stars next season. So I subscribed to CoasttoCoast radio and been listening to their archives from about ten years ago. One I listened to was about the case of a Billy Meier.

Now I've come far in this research into the alien subject, building a strong bridge -from Yogananda to Paulsen to Lazar- I can walk down with confidence. However This case I found to be either a big fraud or something seriously off. This is an old story from the 80s, but I've never really looked deep into the ufo phenomenon, until now so it was new to me.

Last edited by srz; 06-07-2017 at 04:57 PM.
Old 03-17-2017, 03:39 PM   #32
lotuspath
Hay hari Sundara

The Meier case has been around forever it seems. I have read material, seen documentaries etc. Most likely he was having contact wth the inner earth groups or the German breakaway civilizations.

Most of us know this who have been curious or done research on the subject, but it goes without saying that there is a ton of controlled and paid opposition online from the cabal and shadow governments, deep state agencies etc. People often are arguing with either AI programs or controlled and trained humans.
Old 03-17-2017, 05:57 PM   #33
srz

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotuspath View Post
The Meier case has been around forever it seems. I have read material, seen documentaries etc. Most likely he was having contact wth the inner earth groups or the German breakaway civilizations.

Most of us know this who have been curious or done research on the subject, but it goes without saying that there is a ton of controlled and paid opposition online from the cabal and shadow governments, deep state agencies etc. People often are arguing with either AI programs or controlled and trained humans.
Did you watch this debunking video series I posted here from relatively recently 2012? If you have the time, watch it, there's about 9 of them 15 minutes each, so about 2 hours total. Then come back and tell me what you think.

The subject he talks about I think is real (for example, contactees, human-oid off world beings, space ship design is consistent with Lazar's account and others' sightings). I gave him the benefit of doubt at first and an open mind, but the more I researched his story points to total fabrication. It's not like evil in intention like Scientology just a wild fantasy and harmless hoax. The story is actually positive. The photos and videos, looking past them even, going back in time to talk to Jesus, the ridiculously fake and debunked photos from his travels on the beamship, the endless excuses when being caught. The final coffin for me was the debunking video series which covers all the evidence he presents.

I'm a proponent for Disclosure as you can see from this blog of sorts. But we have to distill the real stuff from the fake and disinfo. From my research Meier falls into the fake category. If he was in fact a true contactee, why did he go ahead and fabricate the pictures, videos and other material. He lost all credibility. Yes "Men in Black" spread disinfo, propaganda and aid in media suppression, but that does not apply to the Meier case from what I've seen.

I'll even buy into inner earth bases (I have not explored localized bases either on Earth or in our solar system yet). It makes sense they would have one. UFOs are definitely coming out of the ocean from many credible witnesses, so it may be an entrance via ocean. That may be and is likely all real. Meier's photos, videos and stories about time travel, however, are fake. A secret agency or some AI program doesn't need to come in and discredit him, he does it by himself. Why do you think it has credibility?
Old 03-17-2017, 06:44 PM   #34
srz

National Press Club 🎤 UFO Disclosure Project 2001 Steven Greer

This was one of the first public disclosure attempts organized by Dr Steven Greer. There are countless credible witnesses that are coming out and ready to disclose their knowledge. But this was in 2001 and is the first time I've come across it, so it wasn't really given much attention in the media.

Everyone will have to face the reality that society will have to integrate and embrace off-world beings and technology with our religious and spiritual beliefs so they work together in harmony for individual and world benefit. We will need to further integrate spiritual and material, as we go deeper into Dwapara.

Back in the 1940s there was grounds to keep these things a secret. But now not so much. It's looking like exotic tech is falling into private hands and a worldwide kabal, according to some guests on George Noory and Knapp on CoasttoCoast radio, not mainstream media.

Some have claimed, but I have doubts tech like fiber optics or microchips are derived from alien tech. These are more human inventions and have a history of many people working over long period. However, if interstellar ships have crashed here and we have possession of, they must have been powered some way. Point zero energy is the main alien secret tech that would compete with banking structure and investments, as well the petrodollar scheme. Fossil fuels are causing harm to the environment and we cannot continue using as our main power source. This is a more necessary tech the world is ready for. Various interstellar propulsion tech, space travel and integration with a wider galactic federation would be other factors to deal with at some point when the world is more ready for.

Last edited by srz; 03-17-2017 at 07:14 PM.
Old 03-20-2017, 09:21 PM   #35
srz

Zero Point Classified Anti Gravity Craft UFO Full Documentary by James Allen R I P

The Director of this revealing documentary, Mr. James Allen, died of sudden cancer, at age 51, shortly before the film was finished.

Blowing people's brains out like JFKs is an old method, covert way may be by stealth microwave weapons. Are UFO Researchers Being Targeted With Cancer Causing Microwave Weapons?

This stuff is looking more and more real and how they are handling the secret is scary, outright evil.

Last edited by srz; 06-07-2017 at 04:56 PM.
Old 03-22-2017, 06:54 PM   #36
srz

The Elite Don't Want You To Know: GOD IS REAL - Here's the Proof.

This guy makes strong arguments for intelligent design theory. Yogananda thought everything is in the causal universe first before it's materialized, like a blueprint. There was a blueprint for man first. So PY would subscribe to Intelligent Design theory right? What is masquerading as evolution is really ID by the Creator, Great Spirit?

Old 05-11-2017, 10:44 PM   #37
srz

Raw content that covers a lot of this for the movie. Long.

Steven Macon Greer (June 28, 1955) is an American retired medical doctor and ufologist who founded the Center for the Study of Extraterrestrial Intelligence (CSETI) and The Disclosure Project, which seeks the disclosure of allegedly suppressed UFO information.

"Dr.Steven Greer is one of those who should receive the Nobel Peace Prize for his contribution to finding the truth about the Cabal conspiracy against humanity,this documentary also shows that the and of this conspiracy is very close. Thank you Dr. Steven Greer for the courage you have shown !!!" -Comment off YT

Last edited by srz; 05-16-2017 at 08:22 PM.
Old 05-24-2017, 02:16 PM   #38
srz

Five Large-scale scientific studies provide substantial evidence that ETs are real an

In one of the most significant scientific presentations to members of elected government, Norman Paulsen's book, Return of the Ancients, is referenced for the "Mu Disc" free energy system as an inspiration for the "homopolar generator" and Searl Disc.

"The evidence is overwhelming that earth has been visited by intelligently controlled extraterrestrial spacecraft..." - Nuclear Physicist Stanton T. Friedman received his BSc. and MSc. Degrees in physics from the University of Chicago in 1955 and 1956. He was employed for 14 years as a physicist for such companies as General Electric, Aerojet General Nucleonics, General Motors, Westinghouse, TRW Systems, and McDonnell Douglas, where he worked on advanced, classified programs on nuclear aircraft, fission and fusion rockets, and compact nuclear power plants for space applications. His professional affiliations have included the American Nuclear Society, the American Physical Society, the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics, and AFTRA. http://www.stantonfriedman.com/index....

- Thomas F. Valone, PhD, PE, physicist and licensed professional engineer with over 30 years professional experience, is a former patent examiner, research engineer, instrumentation designer, CEO, and currently an author, lecturer, and consultant on future energy developments. He is President and founder of Integrity Research Institute and formerly the Research Director for Scott Aviation-ATO, Inc. Dr. Valone was a Patent Examiner for the Physics, Measuring, Testing, Instrumentation Class 324, Art Unit 2858, GS-12.

He examined and approved patents related to Electric and nonelectric properties, testing in specific environments, calibrating electric meters, sensing electricity, internal combustion engine ignition system, electromechanical switching devices, thermoelectric properties, electrostatic field sensing, fault detection, impedance/admittance testing, power measurement, motors/generators. He was elected as Board member of the PTO Society in 1999. His accomplishments include circuit development of the HullCom® for naval intraship communication, a narrowband 60 Hz gaussmeter without harmonic distortion and two bioelectric energy devices. He is editor of Future Energy, Energetic processes, author of The Homopolar Handbook, Electrogravitics Systems, Bush-Cheney Energy Study, Clinton Administration Independent Evaluation of the CNES and co-author of Proceedings of the Conference on Future Energy. He has also served as an expert witness and expert declaration writer for legal matters. Currently, Dr. Valone is a member of the Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers and the Union of Concerned Scientists.
CV: http://users.erols.com/iri/ValoneCV.pdf

- Robert M. Wood was a 43-year employee of Douglas Aircraft, then McDonald Douglas, and now Boeing. Based on his B.S. in Aeronautical Engineering at the University of Colorado and his Ph.D. in Physics from Cornell, he was given challenging technical and management assignments in his career in the aerospace business. http://www.majesticdocuments.com/team...

He is a member of the American Association for the Advancement of Science, American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics, American Physical Society, Sigma Xi and is a past President of his local club of Rotary International and is a counciler of the Society for Scientific Exploration. In testimony provided to the Disclosure Project, he stated he was involved in a specific project at McDonnell Douglas to study the propulsion systems of ETVs (Extraterrestrial Vehicles). In addition, he confirms the existence of similar projects within the aerospace industry and gives his assessment of the extraterrestrial nature of the phenomenon. He also confirms the extreme secrecy surrounding the subject.

- Steven M. Greer, MD is Founder of The Disclosure Project, The Center for the Study of Extraterrestrial Intelligence (CSETI), The Orion Project and Sirius Technology Advanced Research, LLC. Father of the Disclosure movement, he presided over the groundbreaking National Press Club Disclosure Event in May, 2001. Over 20 military, government, intelligence and corporate witnesses presented compelling testimony regarding the existence of extraterrestrial life forms visiting the planet, and the reverse engineering of the energy and propulsion systems of these craft. A lifetime member of Alpha Omega Alpha, the nation’s most prestigious medical honor society, Dr. Greer has now retired as an emergency physician to work on these projects. During part of his career, he was chairman of the Department of Emergency Medicine at Caldwell Memorial Hospital in North Carolina. http://www.siriusdisclosure.com/about...

He teaches groups throughout the world how to make peaceful contact with extraterrestrial civilizations, and continues to research bringing truly alternative energy sources out to the public. Dr. Greer has studied the Sanskrit Vedas extensively and has been teaching mantra meditation for over 30 years. His goal is to assist in the creation of a sustainable, peaceful civilization on Earth that is both high tech and in harmony with the environment.

Last edited by srz; 05-24-2017 at 03:38 PM.