A Place for Paramahansa Yogananda Devotees  

Go Back   A Place for Paramahansa Yogananda Devotees > Discussion Categories > Inspirational Texts

Old 09-11-2017, 07:38 PM   #1
TSV Raghavan

Hare rama hare krshna

Tapas or meditation is the route to reaching god. Even lord Brahma took this route to converse with god and to seek permission for creating this universe.

When man/woman becomes a Renunciant he/she develops a love for the divine. This love is the nectar for true liberation. One thus frees oneself from all miseries.

The yoga that teaches one of the unity with the divine self is the highest. It ends all misery.
TSV Raghavan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 02:35 AM   #2
Shutoku

It's probably not my place to say, since I am an infrequent visitor and even more infrequent poster, but you seem to be spamming the message board with all of these many posts. Maybe as you have more thoughts you should keep them within one thread instead of starting new topics each time.
Shutoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 03:06 AM   #3
kuldip_divinity

Sometimes, I wonder if there is anyone beyond the Parabrahma and if there are more parabrahmas in each cosmo or universe.
kuldip_divinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 06:04 AM   #4
Adhikari
आत्मन्

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shutoku View Post
It's probably not my place to say, since I am an infrequent visitor and even more infrequent poster, but you seem to be spamming the message board with all of these many posts. Maybe as you have more thoughts you should keep them within one thread instead of starting new topics each time.
I agree. I've even noticed that some of the threads have the same title or continue thoughts from other threads.