A Place for Paramahansa Yogananda Devotees  

Go Back   A Place for Paramahansa Yogananda Devotees > Welcome > About the Board

Old 10-11-2014, 08:59 AM   #1
Jitendra

Profile Pictures

Sat Nam

Mercury is retrograde and I have been having challenged change pictures lately. I am encountering difficulties changing a profile picture here. I have tried using photo bucket, my computer, resizing, changing pixels ect. Nothing seems to work. Is any one else experiencing similar problems? Suggestions? Is the message here that I have been frozen in time? Looking to unthaw.

Thanks,

Steve

Last edited by Jitendra; 10-11-2014 at 09:56 AM.
Jitendra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2014, 01:19 PM   #2
mccoy
supernal user

Steve, Mercury retrograde is a bitch!

Lol, seriously, I've been trying as well but wasn't able, I seem to remember it was happening before mercury retrograde so maybe it's some planet revolving more slowly around the sun.
This world is ruled by invisibilities or ghosts: God the Father , Christ Consciousness, the seven Spirits before the throne of God; and Satan and his legion of evil powers - Paramhansa Yogananda, Man's Eternal Quest.
mccoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2014, 01:31 PM   #3
mccoy
supernal user

I'm getting 'invalid file' messages, trying to upload from external links, either for profile pics and avatar pic
This world is ruled by invisibilities or ghosts: God the Father , Christ Consciousness, the seven Spirits before the throne of God; and Satan and his legion of evil powers - Paramhansa Yogananda, Man's Eternal Quest.
Old 10-18-2014, 07:49 AM   #4
Delsol
Administrator

Hi McCoy, Are you trying to upload an image from your computer, or hotlink to an image somewhere else on the web? If you are hotlinking, try saving the file locally first - then uploading it.
Old 10-18-2014, 07:59 AM   #5
Delsol
Administrator

Ah, actually. that won't work either. There is something wrong. Will research, but it may take some time!
Old 10-18-2014, 12:25 PM   #6
mccoy
supernal user

Thanks delsol, just take your time, hope Mercury retrograde is not going to interfere too much with the boards
Old 02-24-2015, 12:54 PM   #7
Delsol
Administrator

Hola McCoy, at your convenience please go ahead and attempt to upload a custom avatar again and let me know the result. After some tweaking, I think I may have fixed it. (fingers crossed)