A Place for Paramahansa Yogananda Devotees  

Go Back   A Place for Paramahansa Yogananda Devotees > Welcome > About the Board

Old 08-04-2014, 02:48 PM   #1
Delsol
Administrator

Back Online

There are times when perfect storms occur; such was the case here when this board went offline for an extended period of time this month. My apologies for any inconvenience, and if anyone is still about, I hope you will return and continue to enjoy the board.
Old 08-04-2014, 10:41 PM   #2
sheoli

Great!
Thanks a lot, Delsol, for everything you do for this Board
Old 08-05-2014, 07:06 AM   #3
lotuspath
Hay hari Sundara

Good news...thanks Shannon.Thought it was the end, but I checked now and then.
Old 08-05-2014, 02:41 PM   #4
mccoy
supernal user

Shannon, the absence of the boards made me appreciate even more its professional features and the friendly environment and all its other positive qualities .
True enough, sometimes to appreciate fully something or someone, you have to loose it.

Great to have you back I was almost concerned!
This world is ruled by invisibilities or ghosts: God the Father , Christ Consciousness, the seven Spirits before the throne of God; and Satan and his legion of evil powers - Paramhansa Yogananda, Man's Eternal Quest.
mccoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 05:51 PM   #5
Delsol
Administrator

I am so terribly sorry, actually. I might have solved it sooner had I not been in the midst of an international move back to the usa. I still don't have my computer, but a laptop - and finally a bed to sleep in! The timing was simply awful. The problem was related to a change at the registrar; the folks who maintain the domain name records, that is all. Aside from that, and even before the move, Greg has kindly offered to take over the responsibility and maintenance of the board just as soon as I am settled enough to help with the transfer of the data. My hope is the board will be around as long as people want it. It has been such a wonderful thing. Jai Guru! Love, love, love...
Old 08-06-2014, 06:10 AM   #6
sulmonte

Quote:
Originally Posted by mccoy View Post
Shannon, the absence of the boards made me appreciate even more its professional features and the friendly environment and all its other positive qualities .
True enough, sometimes to appreciate fully something or someone, you have to loose it.

Great to have you back I was almost concerned!
Agree! IDF
sulmonte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 10:11 PM   #7
Blanchflower

Smile

I am glad that this forum is back online. For once, I was worried that it got closed for good.

It is nice to talk to other Yogananda devotees online. In real life for me, this opportunity is hard to come by for obvious reasons.

Blanchflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 03:04 PM   #8
Greg
Administrator

I'm glad to know all is well and back in order. I have wondered lately with the rise of yogananda groups on Facebook if there still is an interest in a forum of this type. As long as there is an interest, I would like to keep it going.

_/|\_ "Cut through the chains of agency and perceive the Single Cause!"

Greg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2014, 06:04 AM   #9
Stream
meds twice daily

This forum has its own signature. Not-bliss-bunny, not-facebook, not-walrus, not afraid to ask questions. Neti-neti. A good thing. (not a lot of traffic either. )

"The darkness of maya is silently approaching. Let us hie homeward within." - Swami Sri Yukteswar
Stream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 01:29 PM   #10
simplydivine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stream View Post
This forum has its own signature. Not-bliss-bunny, not-facebook, not-walrus, not afraid to ask questions. Neti-neti. A good thing. (not a lot of traffic either. )
Less is more.

It is not necessary to renounce everything in order to live spiritually; but it is important to do everything with the thought of God. - PY
simplydivine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2014, 12:52 PM   #11
sulmonte

I think that FB is different. Messages are more brief, real discussions are rare. The fact that one has a nickname on forums might be helpful also.
sulmonte is offline   Reply With Quote