A Place for Paramahansa Yogananda Devotees  

Go Back   A Place for Paramahansa Yogananda Devotees > Discussion Categories > What's Happening

Old 06-14-2017, 11:25 AM   #161
Adhikari
आत्मन्

Expansion

I feel Him percolating through my heart, as through all hearts, through the pores of the earth, through the sky, through all created things. He is the eternal motion of joy. He is the mirror of silence in which all creation is reflected.

- Sri Sri Paramahansa Yogananda
"Metaphysical Meditations"
Old 06-15-2017, 10:54 AM   #162
Adhikari
आत्मन्

Expansion

Learn to see God in all persons, of whatever race or creed. You will know what divine love is when you begin to feel your oneness with every human being, not before.

"The Law of Success"
Old 06-16-2017, 11:26 AM   #163
Adhikari
आत्मन्

Expansion

The Ocean of Spirit has become the little bubble of my soul. Whether floating in birth, or disappearing in death, in the ocean of cosmic awareness the bubble of my life cannot die. I am indestructible consciousness, protected in the bosom of Spirit's immortality.

Old 06-17-2017, 12:26 PM   #164
Adhikari
आत्मन्

Expansion

One day I saw a big pile of sand on which a tiny ant was crawling. I said: "The ant must be thinking it is scaling the Himalaya mountains!" The pile may have seemed gigantic to the ant, but not to me. Similarly, a million of our solar years may be less than a minute in the mind of God.

"Sayings of Paramahansa Yogananda"
Old 06-18-2017, 11:09 AM   #165
Adhikari
आत्मन्

Expansion

We should train ourselves to think in grand terms: Eternity! Infinity!

"Sayings of Paramahansa Yogananda"
Old 06-19-2017, 11:17 AM   #166
Adhikari
आत्मन्

Expansion

I soar in the plane of consciousness above, beneath, on the left, on the right, within and without, everywhere, to find that in every nook of my space-home I have always been in the sacred presence of my Father.

Old 06-20-2017, 10:53 AM   #167
Adhikari
आत्मन्

Expansion

We must meditate to attain deep faith. After we have received the first contact of God, we should then seek to develop the contact into a greater and greater consciousness. That is what Jesus asked everyone to do. He wanted them to receive his omnipresent consciousness. And that is what Paramahansaji teaches. He brings us God and all he asks is that we receive.

- Sri Sri Rajarsi Janakananda
"Rajarsi Janakananda: A Great Western Yogi"
Old 06-21-2017, 11:09 AM   #168
Adhikari
आत्मन्

Healing

O Spirit, teach us to heal the body by recharging it with Thy cosmic energy, to heal the mind by concentration and cheerfulness, and to heal the disease of soul ignorance by the divine medicine of meditation on Thee.

"Whispers from Eternity"
Old 06-22-2017, 10:49 AM   #169
Adhikari
आत्मन्

Healing

Absolute, unquestioning faith in God is the greatest method of instantaneous healing. An unceasing effort to arouse that faith is man's highest and most rewarding duty.

"Scientific Healing Affirmations"
Old Yesterday, 11:08 AM   #170
Adhikari
आत्मन्

Healing

The Infinite Source is an infinite dynamo, continually pouring strength, happiness, and power into the soul. That is why it is so important to rely as much as you can upon the Infinite Source.

Yogoda Satsanga Lessons